Bug HLG

Archive of the Yahoo! Groups mailing list for the Bug hand-launch glider 2002-2018

Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] How to do this to a plane
Go to www.ezonemag.com and do a search on the slope forum for 'goop'. You'll get all the info you need in a better form than I can state it. Allan On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 23:34, Steven Reed wrote: > I have heard of this could anyone please tell me how to go about doing > this to my plane > What kind of Spackle ? What is the mix rate Goop to Toluene. > It would be a great help. > > Another GREAT innovation has been the replacement of the nose balsa > block with EPP foam sanded to shape, spackled and coated with marine > GOOP thinned with toluene. VERY smooth and resilient. > Thank you > > > Do you Yahoo!? > Yahoo! Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > Home Page - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BugHLG/ > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor > ADVERTISEMENT > click here > > > ______________________________________________________________________ > Yahoo! Groups Links > * To visit your group on the web, go to: > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BugHLG/ > > * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > BugHLG-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > > * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of > Service. >
Date: Monday, March 15, 2004 11:34 PM
Subject: How to do this to a plane
I have heard of this could anyone please tell me how to go about doing this to my plane What kind of Spackle ? What is the mix rate Goop to Toluene. It would be a great help. Another GREAT innovation has been the replacement of the nose balsa block with EPP foam sanded to shape, spackled and coated with marine GOOP thinned with toluene. VERY smooth and resilient. Thank you Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]