Bug HLG

Archive of the Yahoo! Groups mailing list for the Bug hand-launch glider 2002-2018

Date: Friday, March 26, 2004 6:08 PM
Subject: Extended Bug Dimensions Requested
Hi, I am about to build a few versions of Mr. Dowdy's Bug. At least one based on his original design and others based on longer wingspans and different tail booms. Please direct me to messages or other information where the lengths of the extended wing spars are described as well as the alternative tail booms. I need this information to order the CF tubing. I assume the typical 36" birch dowel will work for all of the wingspans folks have come up with, if not please say so. TIA
Date: Friday, March 26, 2004 2:43 PM
Subject: Extended Bug Dimensions Requested
Hi, I am about to build a few versions of Mr. Dowdy¹s Bug. At least one based on his original design and others based on longer wingspans and different tail booms. Please direct me to messages or other information where the lengths of the extended wing spars are described as well as the alternative tail booms. I need this information to order the CF tubing. I assume the typical 36² birch dowel will work for all of the wingspans folks have come up with, if not please say so. -- Thanks in advance. Jim Holliman -- Tulsa, OK Member of AMA & TULSOAR This E-mail address may not be shared with any person or business without the permission of the owner.