Bug HLG

Archive of the Yahoo! Groups mailing list for the Bug hand-launch glider 2002-2018

Date: Friday, July 30, 2004 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Carbon pod bug
Yes I found the picts after sending the mail. I even found that I already have some smaller carbon for the tailboom I think I am going to go with the cruci-tail I moved the bug up higher in my list of projects now :) ----- Original Message ----- From: <paul@...> To: <BugHLG@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 4:17 PM Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Carbon pod bug > Look in the photos section of the Bug Groups. My folder is > Paul Johnson, and has photos of that bug. There may be > other photos as well. There's no instructions needed, the > front former will dictate the shape of the carbon body. > Be careful when you cut the carbon nose to fit. Snip off a > bit at a time. > You got extra parts in your "kit", you won't need the > parts that make the balsa fuselage, and you have your > choice of the cruci-tail, or the original v-tail. > Good luck! > > -PJ
Date: Friday, July 30, 2004 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Carbon pod bug
Look in the photos section of the Bug Groups. My folder is Paul Johnson, and has photos of that bug. There may be other photos as well. There's no instructions needed, the front former will dictate the shape of the carbon body. Be careful when you cut the carbon nose to fit. Snip off a bit at a time. You got extra parts in your "kit", you won't need the parts that make the balsa fuselage, and you have your choice of the cruci-tail, or the original v-tail. Good luck! -PJ
Date: Friday, July 30, 2004 9:17 AM
Subject: Re:[BugHLG] Carbon pod bug
Bud, There's photos of the Carbon bug in the photo section of the Bug Group. John On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:05:52 -0400 Bud Morrison <buildwithbalsa@...> wrote: > I have purchased a carbon bug kit from a fellow looks to be die cut with a > carbon pod. It looks like it may have been sitting around in the box for > some time and was wondering where I may find some instruction on how the > carbon pod gets assembled. I do have the RCM plans for the original bug but > nothing when it pertains to the carbon pod. > > Thanks > Bud Morrison > > > > > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> > Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70 > http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/4SeplB/TM > --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> > > Home Page - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BugHLG/ > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at https://signup.mybluelight.com
Date: Thursday, July 29, 2004 8:05 PM
Subject: Carbon pod bug
I have purchased a carbon bug kit from a fellow looks to be die cut with a carbon pod. It looks like it may have been sitting around in the box for some time and was wondering where I may find some instruction on how the carbon pod gets assembled. I do have the RCM plans for the original bug but nothing when it pertains to the carbon pod. Thanks Bud Morrison