Bug HLG

Archive of the Yahoo! Groups mailing list for the Bug hand-launch glider 2002-2018

Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Dead?
Steve, Check out some of the pictures and files in this yahoogroup. If you build your bug with the cross-tail and put a peg in the wing, you won't be sorry. -pj
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Re: Dead?
Better build during a brief snow, otherwise you'll be sitting around with nothing to do. It only takes a couple of hours to build! -pj ps. I found four cells to be much better than the recommended 3 cell pack. You'll need weight up there anyway. A 50ma pack will give you about an hour of flight with a tiny gws receiver and HS50 servos. Build the cross tail, it discus launches(actually side-arm) very well.
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: Dead?
I have a Bug kit I plan to build when the snow flies. The word is that if you have the original plans that you add on ebay to each wing to lengthen them. The longer winged version is supposed to fly mich better. Ib --- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com, "sburggsx" <sburggsx@y...> wrote: > > > Wow, it's been a long time since anyone has posted to this group! I > received my plans just last week, I was hoping for some activity > here. Isn't the building season here?!! > > Steve
Date: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 10:20 PM
Subject: Dead?
Wow, it's been a long time since anyone has posted to this group! I received my plans just last week, I was hoping for some activity here. Isn't the building season here?!! Steve