Bug HLG

Archive of the Yahoo! Groups mailing list for the Bug hand-launch glider 2002-2018

Date: Thursday, May 11, 2006 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] asking by servos
Ernesto, Use Hitec HS-50 servos (or another manufacturer's servo if no larger or heavier). Many people put a piece of carbon in the wingtip to sidearm launch the bug. Check the gallery in this bug group for examples. -PJ On Thu, 11 May 2006 11:57:27 -0000 "Ernesto" <ernesto19622002@...> wrote: > Hi all, > I will began to make my BUG, the question is that I have >a Futaba > Skysport-6A RC and the servos are bigger than the plan >indicate. Could > you recomend the type of servo must I use? > Thanking in advance > Ernesto-Argentina > > > > > > > > > > Home Page - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BugHLG/ > > > > > > SPONSORED LINKS > Radio >control boats Radio >control cars Radio >control > > Radio control toy > Radio control blimp > Radio control >aircraft > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS > Visit your group "BugHLG" on the web. > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > BugHLG-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! >Terms of Service. >
Date: Thursday, May 11, 2006 7:57 AM
Subject: asking by servos
Hi all, I will began to make my BUG, the question is that I have a Futaba Skysport-6A RC and the servos are bigger than the plan indicate. Could you recomend the type of servo must I use? Thanking in advance Ernesto-Argentina