Bug HLG

Archive of the Yahoo! Groups mailing list for the Bug hand-launch glider 2002-2018

Date: Friday, August 18, 2006 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Bug Article
The last page of the construction article is missing. I'll look for a copy. In the files section there is an article on building a 35" span bug wing. I always meant to build a wing and take some photos to add to this article, but I never got around to it. BuildingWing.Doc http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BugHLG/files/ John donald madro <dmadro@...> wrote: I have the original RCM article. Would that help? Steven Reed <mapareed0522@...> wrote: Anyone have a complete article on how to build the Bug. The Construction article seems to stop at the wing and I can't find my master copy from when I build my first Bug. I'm helping a 14 year old who just loved flying it at the school yard build one and would like to get him a full set of plans and building info. Thanks for your Help Steven [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] --------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!? Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Friday, August 18, 2006 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Bug Article
I have the original RCM article. Would that help? Steven Reed <mapareed0522@...> wrote: Anyone have a complete article on how to build the Bug. The Construction article seems to stop at the wing and I can't find my master copy from when I build my first Bug. I'm helping a 14 year old who just loved flying it at the school yard build one and would like to get him a full set of plans and building info. Thanks for your Help Steven [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Friday, August 18, 2006 11:43 AM
Subject: Bug Article
Anyone have a complete article on how to build the Bug. The Construction article seems to stop at the wing and I can't find my master copy from when I build my first Bug. I'm helping a 14 year old who just loved flying it at the school yard build one and would like to get him a full set of plans and building info. Thanks for your Help Steven