Archive of the Yahoo! Groups mailing list for the Bug hand-launch glider 2002-2018

From: "dr56yhn" <dr56yhn@...>
Date: Friday, July 10, 2009 9:58 AM
Subject: New Bug Started
So I started my bug construction this past week. So far I have copied the rib templates and I have them cut out. I am going to make an extra R1 rib and make the wing just a little bigger based on things I have read here. I am also going to carbon cap the ribs, mainly for practice for another project I am planning for a winter build. I made my own trailing edge pieces from some 3/8th rectangular stock I had. I am going to use a square carbon spar instead of a round one, it should make the wing a little stiffer. I will try to post some pictures along the way. Wayne