Bug HLG

Archive of the Yahoo! Groups mailing list for the Bug hand-launch glider 2002-2018

Date: Monday, May 7, 2012 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Re: Cut Ribs and Parts
janhein The kit with two short kits arrive in perfect condition, thanks Charles Conti 206-310-7884 -----Original Message----- From: janhein Ramakers <ramakers@...> To: BugHLG <BugHLG@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Wed, Mar 14, 2012 1:33 pm Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Re: Cut Ribs and Parts Hello charles pls send me your complete adress and i will put you on the list for a kit. greetings On 3/14/2012 7:23 PM, dmn1003@... wrote: > > > > > Charles Conti > 206-310-7884 > > > -----Original Message----- > From: janhein Ramakers <ramakers@cavemanrocketry.com > <mailto:ramakers%40cavemanrocketry.com>>; > To: BugHLG <BugHLG@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BugHLG%40yahoogroups.com>>; > Sent: Sat, Mar 10, 2012 7:59 am > Subject: [BugHLG] Re: Cut Ribs and Parts > > I do have a laser cutter and it is no problem to make a short kit of the > bug, cutting time for a kit wont be more than 10 minutes. But if i get a > drawing of the parts i can make a better estimation. > > janhein Ramakers > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 12:22 PM
Janhiem, I would like 2 kits 20 euros + shipping 5.70 euros. Total 25.70 euros Money has been sent by paypay. Please ship to: Charles Conti 4100 Mathew Dr Cleburne, TX 76031 USA Thanks for doing this.... Charles Conti 206-310-7884 -----Original Message----- From: janhein Ramakers <ramakers@...> To: BugHLG <BugHLG@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Sun, Mar 25, 2012 4:33 am Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Re: Cut Ribs and Parts Hello Charles The kits are ready for transport, and can be shipped tot the USA. price for the kits is 10 euro's shipping is 5.70 euro's and i can put two kits in one box. If you like to get one pls make a payment wit paypal to Ramakers@.... greetings Jan-Hein Ramakers On 3/18/2012 6:40 AM, laser100 wrote: > > Would you be able to ship to USA? > > --- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BugHLG%40yahoogroups.com>;, > janhein Ramakers <ramakers@...> wrote: > > > > Hello charles pls send me your complete adress and i will put you on > the > > list for a kit. > > > > greetings janhein > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Monday, March 26, 2012 4:11 PM
Hello Krysztof. It is no problem at all to send one to Berlin . Shipping is 5 euro's for one or two kits. greetings Jan-Hein Ramakers On 3/26/2012 4:40 PM, Krzysztof Ebert wrote: > > Hi, > > If it's not a problem I would like to order one. > I'm living in Berlin. > > Best regards. > Krzysztof > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Monday, March 26, 2012 10:40 AM
Hi, If it's not a problem I would like to order one. I'm living in Berlin. Best regards. Krzysztof
Date: Monday, March 26, 2012 10:33 AM
I wold like to buy 2 sets can i have a price and will you send me a pay pall link for payment Thanks Rick Starrantino ________________________________ From: janhein Ramakers <ramakers@...> To: BugHLG@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 3:33 AM Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Re: Cut Ribs and Parts   Hello Charles The kits are ready for transport, and can be shipped tot the USA. price for the kits is 10 euro's shipping is 5.70 euro's and i can put two kits in one box. If you like to get one pls make a payment wit paypal to Ramakers@.... greetings Jan-Hein Ramakers On 3/18/2012 6:40 AM, laser100 wrote: > > Would you be able to ship to USA? > > --- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BugHLG%40yahoogroups.com>, > janhein Ramakers <ramakers@...> wrote: > > > > Hello charles pls send me your complete adress and i will put you on > the > > list for a kit. > > > > greetings janhein > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Sunday, March 25, 2012 4:33 AM
Hello Charles The kits are ready for transport, and can be shipped tot the USA. price for the kits is 10 euro's shipping is 5.70 euro's and i can put two kits in one box. If you like to get one pls make a payment wit paypal to Ramakers@.... greetings Jan-Hein Ramakers On 3/18/2012 6:40 AM, laser100 wrote: > > Would you be able to ship to USA? > > --- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BugHLG%40yahoogroups.com>, > janhein Ramakers <ramakers@...> wrote: > > > > Hello charles pls send me your complete adress and i will put you on > the > > list for a kit. > > > > greetings janhein > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Sunday, March 18, 2012 1:40 AM
Subject: Re: Cut Ribs and Parts
Would you be able to ship to USA? --- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com, janhein Ramakers <ramakers@...> wrote: > > Hello charles pls send me your complete adress and i will put you on the > list for a kit. > > greetings janhein > >
Date: Friday, March 16, 2012 3:44 PM
Max..... That is a great idea! How cool would that look! --- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com, "maxddnj" <maxdd76@...> wrote: > > Janhein, In your short kits are you going to lightly burn that lightning bolt into the tail. Because that would be cool:)
Date: Friday, March 16, 2012 2:23 PM
Janhein, In your short kits are you going to lightly burn that lightning bolt into the tail. Because that would be cool:) --- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com, "Steven" <mapareed0522@...> wrote: > > Hello all > I know the Bug is easy to build becasue I've build four over the last two years. I was woundering if any one was going to do a laser short kit for the new Bug that is being put together by this group. I love the idea of the half ribs or even trying the string theroy. I aways end up with some type of defect on the wing or some sagging between the ribs. They always fly nice for this old man. >
Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 2:33 PM
Hello charles pls send me your complete adress and i will put you on the list for a kit. greetings janhein On 3/14/2012 7:23 PM, dmn1003@... wrote: > > > > > Charles Conti > 206-310-7884 > > > -----Original Message----- > From: janhein Ramakers <ramakers@... > <mailto:ramakers%40cavemanrocketry.com>> > To: BugHLG <BugHLG@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BugHLG%40yahoogroups.com>> > Sent: Sat, Mar 10, 2012 7:59 am > Subject: [BugHLG] Re: Cut Ribs and Parts > > I do have a laser cutter and it is no problem to make a short kit of the > bug, cutting time for a kit wont be more than 10 minutes. But if i get a > drawing of the parts i can make a better estimation. > > janhein Ramakers > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 2:23 PM
Charles Conti 206-310-7884 -----Original Message----- From: janhein Ramakers <ramakers@...> To: BugHLG <BugHLG@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Sat, Mar 10, 2012 7:59 am Subject: [BugHLG] Re: Cut Ribs and Parts I do have a laser cutter and it is no problem to make a short kit of the bug, cutting time for a kit wont be more than 10 minutes. But if i get a drawing of the parts i can make a better estimation. janhein Ramakers [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Monday, March 12, 2012 2:51 PM
Ok Great will you send me a link to your paypall just let me know what you need Thanks Rick Starrantino ________________________________ From: "dmn1003@..." <dmn1003@...> To: BugHLG@yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 10:06 AM Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Re: Cut Ribs and Parts   Ricky S I would like to get on this list as well for 2 kits Charles Conti DMN1003@... 4100 Mathew Dr Cleburne TX 76031 Charles Conti 206-310-7884 -----Original Message----- From: janhein Ramakers <ramakers@cavemanrocketry.com> To: BugHLG <BugHLG@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Mon, Mar 12, 2012 7:26 am Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Re: Cut Ribs and Parts Hello Ricky I will make some short kits at the end of this week, and have them ready for shipping. when they are ready you can send me a payment by paypal. I might need a few extra days to get the new bug ready for the laser cutter. but if any one is interested in a short kit i can make them to. greetings Jan-Hein. On 3/11/2012 5:36 PM, Ricky Starr wrote: > > i would like to order 2 sets > do you have pay pall > > thanks Ricky S > > ________________________________ > From: janhein Ramakers <ramakers@... > <mailto:ramakers%40cavemanrocketry.com>>; > To: BugHLG@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BugHLG%40yahoogroups.com>; > Cc: Juan Balnius <jbalnius@... <mailto:jbalnius%40gmail.com>>; > Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:17 AM > Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Re: Cut Ribs and Parts > > > I do have an Epilog laser cutter, and the price for a short kit of the > original bug will be around 10 euro's including material. > > On 3/10/2012 5:08 PM, Juan Balnius wrote: > > > > What kind of laser cutter you have and much do they cost? > > > > On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 1:06 AM, janhein Ramakers < > > ramakers@... <mailto:ramakers%40cavemanrocketry.com>; > <mailto:ramakers%40cavemanrocketry.com>>; > > wrote: > > > > > I do have a laser cutter and it is no problem to make a short kit > of the > > > bug, cutting time for a kit wont be more than 10 minutes. But if i > get a > > > drawing of the parts i can make a better estimation. > > > > > > janhein Ramakers > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > > > Home Page - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BugHLG/ > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Monday, March 12, 2012 11:06 AM
Ricky S I would like to get on this list as well for 2 kits Charles Conti DMN1003@... 4100 Mathew Dr Cleburne TX 76031 Charles Conti 206-310-7884 -----Original Message----- From: janhein Ramakers <ramakers@cavemanrocketry.com> To: BugHLG <BugHLG@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Mon, Mar 12, 2012 7:26 am Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Re: Cut Ribs and Parts Hello Ricky I will make some short kits at the end of this week, and have them ready for shipping. when they are ready you can send me a payment by paypal. I might need a few extra days to get the new bug ready for the laser cutter. but if any one is interested in a short kit i can make them to. greetings Jan-Hein. On 3/11/2012 5:36 PM, Ricky Starr wrote: > > i would like to order 2 sets > do you have pay pall > > thanks Ricky S > > ________________________________ > From: janhein Ramakers <ramakers@... > <mailto:ramakers%40cavemanrocketry.com>>; > To: BugHLG@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BugHLG%40yahoogroups.com>; > Cc: Juan Balnius <jbalnius@... <mailto:jbalnius%40gmail.com>>; > Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:17 AM > Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Re: Cut Ribs and Parts > > > I do have an Epilog laser cutter, and the price for a short kit of the > original bug will be around 10 euro's including material. > > On 3/10/2012 5:08 PM, Juan Balnius wrote: > > > > What kind of laser cutter you have and much do they cost? > > > > On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 1:06 AM, janhein Ramakers < > > ramakers@... <mailto:ramakers%40cavemanrocketry.com>; > <mailto:ramakers%40cavemanrocketry.com>>; > > wrote: > > > > > I do have a laser cutter and it is no problem to make a short kit > of the > > > bug, cutting time for a kit wont be more than 10 minutes. But if i > get a > > > drawing of the parts i can make a better estimation. > > > > > > janhein Ramakers > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > > > Home Page - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BugHLG/ > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Monday, March 12, 2012 8:26 AM
Hello Ricky I will make some short kits at the end of this week, and have them ready for shipping. when they are ready you can send me a payment by paypal. I might need a few extra days to get the new bug ready for the laser cutter. but if any one is interested in a short kit i can make them to. greetings Jan-Hein. On 3/11/2012 5:36 PM, Ricky Starr wrote: > > i would like to order 2 sets > do you have pay pall > > thanks Ricky S > > ________________________________ > From: janhein Ramakers <ramakers@cavemanrocketry.com > <mailto:ramakers%40cavemanrocketry.com>> > To: BugHLG@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BugHLG%40yahoogroups.com> > Cc: Juan Balnius <jbalnius@... <mailto:jbalnius%40gmail.com>> > Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:17 AM > Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Re: Cut Ribs and Parts > > > I do have an Epilog laser cutter, and the price for a short kit of the > original bug will be around 10 euro's including material. > > On 3/10/2012 5:08 PM, Juan Balnius wrote: > > > > What kind of laser cutter you have and much do they cost? > > > > On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 1:06 AM, janhein Ramakers < > > ramakers@cavemanrocketry.com <mailto:ramakers%40cavemanrocketry.com> > <mailto:ramakers%40cavemanrocketry.com>> > > wrote: > > > > > I do have a laser cutter and it is no problem to make a short kit > of the > > > bug, cutting time for a kit wont be more than 10 minutes. But if i > get a > > > drawing of the parts i can make a better estimation. > > > > > > janhein Ramakers > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > > > Home Page - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BugHLG/ > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Sunday, March 11, 2012 12:36 PM
i would like to order 2 sets do you have pay pall   thanks Ricky S ________________________________ From: janhein Ramakers <ramakers@cavemanrocketry.com> To: BugHLG@yahoogroups.com Cc: Juan Balnius <jbalnius@...m> Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:17 AM Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Re: Cut Ribs and Parts   I do have an Epilog laser cutter, and the price for a short kit of the original bug will be around 10 euro's including material. On 3/10/2012 5:08 PM, Juan Balnius wrote: > > What kind of laser cutter you have and much do they cost? > > On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 1:06 AM, janhein Ramakers < > ramakers@... <mailto:ramakers%40cavemanrocketry.com>> > wrote: > > > I do have a laser cutter and it is no problem to make a short kit of the > > bug, cutting time for a kit wont be more than 10 minutes. But if i get a > > drawing of the parts i can make a better estimation. > > > > janhein Ramakers > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > Home Page - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BugHLG/ > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Saturday, March 10, 2012 12:17 PM
I do have an Epilog laser cutter, and the price for a short kit of the original bug will be around 10 euro's including material. On 3/10/2012 5:08 PM, Juan Balnius wrote: > > What kind of laser cutter you have and much do they cost? > > On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 1:06 AM, janhein Ramakers < > ramakers@... <mailto:ramakers%40cavemanrocketry.com>> > wrote: > > > I do have a laser cutter and it is no problem to make a short kit of the > > bug, cutting time for a kit wont be more than 10 minutes. But if i get a > > drawing of the parts i can make a better estimation. > > > > janhein Ramakers > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > Home Page - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BugHLG/ > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:24 AM
Subject: Re: Cut Ribs and Parts - plan for the plan
Alan And I have been having some discussions and we both agree that the first plan will be a preliminary plan. It will have options that will need to be test built and eventually we will come up with a plan that will incorporate the best ideas. We may find out that the fuse needs to be wider or longer or the airfoil may not work with the bug-type wing construction. The tail shape will need to be both aesthetically pleasing and large enough to keep the launches straight. If you do cut a short kit, understand that it might not be the same as the final design. Alan may have more to say on this and I think he's very close to releasing test version 01. John --- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com, janhein Ramakers <ramakers@...> wrote: > > I do have a laser cutter and it is no problem to make a short kit of the > bug, cutting time for a kit wont be more than 10 minutes. But if i get a > drawing of the parts i can make a better estimation. > > janhein Ramakers >
Date: Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:08 AM
What kind of laser cutter you have and much do they cost? On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 1:06 AM, janhein Ramakers < ramakers@...> wrote: > I do have a laser cutter and it is no problem to make a short kit of the > bug, cutting time for a kit wont be more than 10 minutes. But if i get a > drawing of the parts i can make a better estimation. > > janhein Ramakers > > > ------------------------------------ > > Home Page - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BugHLG/ > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Saturday, March 10, 2012 2:06 AM
I do have a laser cutter and it is no problem to make a short kit of the bug, cutting time for a kit wont be more than 10 minutes. But if i get a drawing of the parts i can make a better estimation. janhein Ramakers
Date: Friday, March 9, 2012 10:00 PM
Subject: Cut Ribs and Parts
Hello all I know the Bug is easy to build becasue I've build four over the last two years. I was woundering if any one was going to do a laser short kit for the new Bug that is being put together by this group. I love the idea of the half ribs or even trying the string theroy. I aways end up with some type of defect on the wing or some sagging between the ribs. They always fly nice for this old man.