Bug HLG

Archive of the Yahoo! Groups mailing list for the Bug hand-launch glider 2002-2018

Date: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 10:48 PM
Subject: RE: Re: [BugHLG] Re: shipping costs for the short kit

Alas I'm new to this Groups thing and as I was cruising through the list I came onto this Bug group. Woo Hoo! I love this little plane. I have the plans but never got around to cutting out the ribs and such. I would like to order a short kit if you still have any.  

---In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com, <bughlg@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hello Dan

I do have a few kits in stock and i you like I can send you two .

greetings Jan-Hein Ramakers

On 10/31/2012 2:40 AM, wera611 wrote:
>
> Hello Janhein,
> Are there still short kits available? If so, do the ordering
> instructions from your March post remain valid? I would like to order
> 2 kits.
> -Dan in DC
>
> --- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BugHLG%40yahoogroups.com>,
> "Janhein" <ramakers@...> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Group
> >
> > The first short kits are ready for transport.
> >
> > And all the parts fit in a small box that can be shipped as an
> enveloppe.
> >
> > Two kits can be shipped in one package.
> >
> > Price for the short kit is still 10 euro's shipping is an aditional
> 5.70 euro's.
> >
> > I can also ship the kits doubble boxed and with a lot of packaging
> but then the shipping will be 18 euro's. and up to 10 kits can be
> shipped in one package.
> >
> > if you like to get one of the short kits pls make a payment with
> paypal to Ramakers@... and include you name and correct shipping info
> .I will put on the box the same addres as I reveive so dont blame me
> for your mistypes pls ;-)
> >
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 5:51 PM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Re: shipping costs for the short kit
Jahein, I am still waiting for the second kit promised, when I paid for two and you only shipped one. I have politely made requests off list and you have promised to follow through, but haven't. How many months has it been now? I suspect at least 6. Caveat emptor folks! Dick Adams Ramsay, MI 906-667-0177 On Oct 30, 2012, at 8:40 PM, "wera611" <r90s@...> wrote: > Hello Janhein, > Are there still short kits available? If so, do the ordering instructions from your March post remain valid? I would like to order 2 kits. > -Dan in DC > > --- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com, "Janhein" <ramakers@...> wrote: > > > > Hello Group > > > > The first short kits are ready for transport. > > > > And all the parts fit in a small box that can be shipped as an enveloppe. > > > > Two kits can be shipped in one package. > > > > Price for the short kit is still 10 euro's shipping is an aditional 5.70 euro's. > > > > I can also ship the kits doubble boxed and with a lot of packaging but then the shipping will be 18 euro's. and up to 10 kits can be shipped in one package. > > > > if you like to get one of the short kits pls make a payment with paypal to Ramakers@... and include you name and correct shipping info .I will put on the box the same addres as I reveive so dont blame me for your mistypes pls ;-) > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Re: shipping costs for the short kit
Hello Dan I do have a few kits in stock and i you like I can send you two . greetings Jan-Hein Ramakers On 10/31/2012 2:40 AM, wera611 wrote: > > Hello Janhein, > Are there still short kits available? If so, do the ordering > instructions from your March post remain valid? I would like to order > 2 kits. > -Dan in DC > > --- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BugHLG%40yahoogroups.com>, > "Janhein" <ramakers@...> wrote: > > > > Hello Group > > > > The first short kits are ready for transport. > > > > And all the parts fit in a small box that can be shipped as an > enveloppe. > > > > Two kits can be shipped in one package. > > > > Price for the short kit is still 10 euro's shipping is an aditional > 5.70 euro's. > > > > I can also ship the kits doubble boxed and with a lot of packaging > but then the shipping will be 18 euro's. and up to 10 kits can be > shipped in one package. > > > > if you like to get one of the short kits pls make a payment with > paypal to Ramakers@... and include you name and correct shipping info > .I will put on the box the same addres as I reveive so dont blame me > for your mistypes pls ;-) > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: shipping costs for the short kit
Hello Janhein, Are there still short kits available? If so, do the ordering instructions from your March post remain valid? I would like to order 2 kits. -Dan in DC --- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com, "Janhein" <ramakers@...> wrote: > > Hello Group > > The first short kits are ready for transport. > > And all the parts fit in a small box that can be shipped as an enveloppe. > > Two kits can be shipped in one package. > > Price for the short kit is still 10 euro's shipping is an aditional 5.70 euro's. > > I can also ship the kits doubble boxed and with a lot of packaging but then the shipping will be 18 euro's. and up to 10 kits can be shipped in one package. > > if you like to get one of the short kits pls make a payment with paypal to Ramakers@... and include you name and correct shipping info .I will put on the box the same addres as I reveive so dont blame me for your mistypes pls ;-) >
Date: Monday, April 9, 2012 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] shipping costs for the short kit
Hi Jan-Hein please put me on the list, I have just paypal'd you money for 1 kit plus postage Many thanks Peter K On 9 April 2012 18:00, janhein Ramakers <ramakers@...>wrote: > ** > > > Hello Peter > > I will be cutting new kits this week, and can put you on the list for a > kit if you like. > > payments can be made by paypal to ramakers@cavemanrocketry.com > > Greetings Jan-Hein > > > On 4/9/2012 5:11 PM, Peter Kerrigan wrote: > > > > Hi Janhein > > do you still have any short kits left , if you do , will you be able to > > post to Ireland > > > > many thanks > > peter k > > > > On 24 March 2012 12:15, Janhein <ramakers@... > > <mailto:ramakers%40cavemanrocketry.com>> wrote: > > > > > ** > > > > > > > > > > Hello Group > > > > > > The first short kits are ready for transport. > > > > > > And all the parts fit in a small box that can be shipped as an > > enveloppe. > > > > > > Two kits can be shipped in one package. > > > > > > Price for the short kit is still 10 euro's shipping is an aditional > 5.70 > > > euro's. > > > > > > I can also ship the kits doubble boxed and with a lot of packaging but > > > then the shipping will be 18 euro's. and up to 10 kits can be shipped > in > > > one package. > > > > > > if you like to get one of the short kits pls make a payment with > > paypal to > > > Ramakers@... <mailto:Ramakers%40cavemanrocketry.com> > > and include you name and correct shipping > > > info .I will put on the box the same addres as I reveive so dont > > blame me > > > for your mistypes pls ;-) > > > > > > > > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Monday, April 9, 2012 1:00 PM
Hello Peter I will be cutting new kits this week, and can put you on the list for a kit if you like. payments can be made by paypal to ramakers@... Greetings Jan-Hein On 4/9/2012 5:11 PM, Peter Kerrigan wrote: > > Hi Janhein > do you still have any short kits left , if you do , will you be able to > post to Ireland > > many thanks > peter k > > On 24 March 2012 12:15, Janhein <ramakers@... > <mailto:ramakers%40cavemanrocketry.com>> wrote: > > > ** > > > > > > Hello Group > > > > The first short kits are ready for transport. > > > > And all the parts fit in a small box that can be shipped as an > enveloppe. > > > > Two kits can be shipped in one package. > > > > Price for the short kit is still 10 euro's shipping is an aditional 5.70 > > euro's. > > > > I can also ship the kits doubble boxed and with a lot of packaging but > > then the shipping will be 18 euro's. and up to 10 kits can be shipped in > > one package. > > > > if you like to get one of the short kits pls make a payment with > paypal to > > Ramakers@... <mailto:Ramakers%40cavemanrocketry.com> > and include you name and correct shipping > > info .I will put on the box the same addres as I reveive so dont > blame me > > for your mistypes pls ;-) > > > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Monday, April 9, 2012 11:11 AM
Hi Janhein do you still have any short kits left , if you do , will you be able to post to Ireland many thanks peter k On 24 March 2012 12:15, Janhein <ramakers@...> wrote: > ** > > > Hello Group > > The first short kits are ready for transport. > > And all the parts fit in a small box that can be shipped as an enveloppe. > > Two kits can be shipped in one package. > > Price for the short kit is still 10 euro's shipping is an aditional 5.70 > euro's. > > I can also ship the kits doubble boxed and with a lot of packaging but > then the shipping will be 18 euro's. and up to 10 kits can be shipped in > one package. > > if you like to get one of the short kits pls make a payment with paypal to > Ramakers@... and include you name and correct shipping > info .I will put on the box the same addres as I reveive so dont blame me > for your mistypes pls ;-) > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Saturday, March 24, 2012 8:15 AM
Subject: shipping costs for the short kit
Hello Group The first short kits are ready for transport. And all the parts fit in a small box that can be shipped as an enveloppe. Two kits can be shipped in one package. Price for the short kit is still 10 euro's shipping is an aditional 5.70 euro's. I can also ship the kits doubble boxed and with a lot of packaging but then the shipping will be 18 euro's. and up to 10 kits can be shipped in one package. if you like to get one of the short kits pls make a payment with paypal to Ramakers@... and include you name and correct shipping info .I will put on the box the same addres as I reveive so dont blame me for your mistypes pls ;-)