Bug HLG

Archive of the Yahoo! Groups mailing list for the Bug hand-launch glider 2002-2018

Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 6:40 PM
Subject: RE: [BugHLG] Hello fellow Bug owners
You should be fine with a cross tail. They are not as vulnerable as they look. I've been flying 4 different DLGs with cross tails 3 or 4 days a week for over a year and have never damaged one in a normal landing. The only way I have damaged one is by missing a catch and having the DLG fall tail first onto the ground. Buddy Roos -----Original Message----- From: Frans [mailto:frans.biemans@...] Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 3:47 PM To: BugHLG@yahoogroups.com Subject: [BugHLG] Hello fellow Bug owners I'am from Holland, I've build a Bug last week and fel in love with it after the first flight . I've also uploaded some pictures to a fotoalbum (Frans). This afternoon I've killed a Bug while I was testing it on a Bungee choard. Firts time It went up like a rocket. The second time it crashed. I think it's because of a loose servo, but I'am not sure. Maybe it came off, on impact. I like experimenting with this little airplane,. Thinking of building it wit a cross tail, but do I have to catch it everytime. Won't it get dammaged in a normal landing. Groetjes Frans [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Yahoo! Groups Sponsor To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: BugHLG-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com Home Page - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BugHLG/ Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.489 / Virus Database: 288 - Release Date: 6/10/2003 [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 4:47 PM
Subject: Hello fellow Bug owners
I'am from Holland, I've build a Bug last week and fel in love with it after the first flight . I've also uploaded some pictures to a fotoalbum (Frans). This afternoon I've killed a Bug while I was testing it on a Bungee choard. Firts time It went up like a rocket. The second time it crashed. I think it's because of a loose servo, but I'am not sure. Maybe it came off, on impact. I like experimenting with this little airplane,. Thinking of building it wit a cross tail, but do I have to catch it everytime. Won't it get dammaged in a normal landing. Groetjes Frans [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]