Bug HLG

Archive of the Yahoo! Groups mailing list for the Bug hand-launch glider 2002-2018

Date: Friday, October 29, 2004 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: Moderator
Thanks Mark, but jfarlette volunteered and he is now a moderator. John --- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <holidaymarinegroup@y...> wrote: > > > John, > > Do you still need help? > > I recently joined this group and can give you a hand if you are > still looking. > > Sincerely, > Mark > New Bern, NC > > > --- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com, "John" <gldrgidr@c...> wrote: > > Is there anyone interested in sharing the moderator chores for > this > > group. There's not much to do, but the group should have a backup > in > > case something happens to me. The first post of new members have > to > > be approved (to cut spam) and the links and file sections have to > be > > cleared of spam when we are hit. > > > > John
Date: Friday, October 29, 2004 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: Moderator
John, Do you still need help? I recently joined this group and can give you a hand if you are still looking. Sincerely, Mark New Bern, NC --- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com, "John" <gldrgidr@c...> wrote: > Is there anyone interested in sharing the moderator chores for this > group. There's not much to do, but the group should have a backup in > case something happens to me. The first post of new members have to > be approved (to cut spam) and the links and file sections have to be > cleared of spam when we are hit. > > John
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2004 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Moderator
I got no responses. Isn't there anyone willing to be a moderator for this group? John -------------- Original message -------------- > Is there anyone interested in sharing the moderator chores for this > group. There's not much to do, but the group should have a backup in > case something happens to me. The first post of new members have to > be approved (to cut spam) and the links and file sections have to be > cleared of spam when we are hit. > > John > > > > > Home Page - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BugHLG/ > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Thursday, September 16, 2004 1:28 PM
Subject: Moderator
Is there anyone interested in sharing the moderator chores for this group. There's not much to do, but the group should have a backup in case something happens to me. The first post of new members have to be approved (to cut spam) and the links and file sections have to be cleared of spam when we are hit. John