Bug HLG

Archive of the Yahoo! Groups mailing list for the Bug hand-launch glider 2002-2018

Date: Friday, January 12, 2007 4:19 AM
Subject: Re: In praise of the Bug
I have the standard V tail Bug, (photos in John's Bug photo folder). I launch side arm. I patched one wingtip with 0.8mm ply. I hold it between thumb and second finger, index finger behind the TE, and just flip up into the sky. I did at one time try a launching peg but for some reason it was not successful. John --- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com, "Mostly Dave" <MostlyDave@...> wrote: > > Hi John: > > Do you launch it javelin style or sidearm? > > Dave > >
Date: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] In praise of the Bug
Hi John: Do you launch it javelin style or sidearm? Dave On 1/10/07, John Godwin <johng@...> wrote: > > The Bug was the first HLG I built. Since then I have made a Gambler > Plus and an Apogee. Both flew somewhat better than the Bug. > But the Bug is the most fun to fly, by far. > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 7:52 AM
Subject: In praise of the Bug
The Bug was the first HLG I built. Since then I have made a Gambler Plus and an Apogee. Both flew somewhat better than the Bug. But the Bug is the most fun to fly, by far.