Bug HLG

Archive of the Yahoo! Groups mailing list for the Bug hand-launch glider 2002-2018

Date: Friday, October 8, 2010 2:27 AM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Re: GWS Receiver Wireing Diagram
So what's causing it to come apart? On 08 Oct 2010, at 7:00 AM, Tim Schuh wrote: > On 10/5/2010 11:41 AM, otoole1939 wrote: >> I scraped the y-adapter and the v-tail operates in the right >> direction. Now, can you tell me how to keep my bug in one piece? > > > Duct tape and bailing wire? Hey, it's said to work on Jeeps.... :) > >
Date: Friday, October 8, 2010 1:00 AM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Re: GWS Receiver Wireing Diagram
On 10/5/2010 11:41 AM, otoole1939 wrote: > I scraped the y-adapter and the v-tail operates in the right direction. Now, can you tell me how to keep my bug in one piece? Duct tape and bailing wire? Hey, it's said to work on Jeeps.... :)
Date: Tuesday, October 5, 2010 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: GWS Receiver Wireing Diagram
--- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com, John Gallagher <gldrgidr@...> wrote: > > As long as your transmitter can handle v-tail mixing, why not just dump the > y-adapter. Even most simple single stick transmitters have a button for v-tail > mixing. > > > John > > > > > > ________________________________ > From: Tim Schuh <tim@...> > To: BugHLG@yahoogroups.com > Sent: Sun, October 3, 2010 4:32:57 PM > Subject: Re: [BugHLG] GWS Receiver Wireing Diagram > > > On 9/23/2010 6:06 PM, otoole1939 wrote: > > Hello everyone interested in the BUG HLG. > > I built three Bugs several years ago. Then I retired and moved several times. I > >"found" my three Bugs in the attic a couple of weeks ago and decided to take up > >flying again. I have a GWS R4PF receivers installed in one with a Y-adapter for > >the V-tail movement. My problem is: I lost the wireing diagram. Does anyone have > >a wireing diagram for this receiver and a v tail? > > Thanks > > Terry > > > > Not being familiar with that receiver I'm not sure how that will work > without a mixer. The closest I can find is the single page manual for > the mixer. I can't find any reference for the R4PF Rx. > > http://www.gwsus.com/images/note%20book/v-tail2.jpg > > >Thank Guys I scraped the y-adapter and the v-tail operates in the right direction. Now, can you tell me how to keep my bug in one piece?
Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] GWS Receiver Wireing Diagram
As long as your transmitter can handle v-tail mixing, why not just dump the y-adapter. Even most simple single stick transmitters have a button for v-tail mixing. John ________________________________ From: Tim Schuh <tim@...> To: BugHLG@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sun, October 3, 2010 4:32:57 PM Subject: Re: [BugHLG] GWS Receiver Wireing Diagram On 9/23/2010 6:06 PM, otoole1939 wrote: > Hello everyone interested in the BUG HLG. > I built three Bugs several years ago. Then I retired and moved several times. I >"found" my three Bugs in the attic a couple of weeks ago and decided to take up >flying again. I have a GWS R4PF receivers installed in one with a Y-adapter for >the V-tail movement. My problem is: I lost the wireing diagram. Does anyone have >a wireing diagram for this receiver and a v tail? > Thanks > Terry > Not being familiar with that receiver I'm not sure how that will work without a mixer. The closest I can find is the single page manual for the mixer. I can't find any reference for the R4PF Rx. http://www.gwsus.com/images/note%20book/v-tail2.jpg [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] GWS Receiver Wireing Diagram
On 9/23/2010 6:06 PM, otoole1939 wrote: > Hello everyone interested in the BUG HLG. > I built three Bugs several years ago. Then I retired and moved several times. I "found" my three Bugs in the attic a couple of weeks ago and decided to take up flying again. I have a GWS R4PF receivers installed in one with a Y-adapter for the V-tail movement. My problem is: I lost the wireing diagram. Does anyone have a wireing diagram for this receiver and a v tail? > Thanks > Terry > Not being familiar with that receiver I'm not sure how that will work without a mixer. The closest I can find is the single page manual for the mixer. I can't find any reference for the R4PF Rx. http://www.gwsus.com/images/note%20book/v-tail2.jpg
Date: Thursday, September 23, 2010 7:06 PM
Subject: GWS Receiver Wireing Diagram
Hello everyone interested in the BUG HLG. I built three Bugs several years ago. Then I retired and moved several times. I "found" my three Bugs in the attic a couple of weeks ago and decided to take up flying again. I have a GWS R4PF receivers installed in one with a Y-adapter for the V-tail movement. My problem is: I lost the wireing diagram. Does anyone have a wireing diagram for this receiver and a v tail? Thanks Terry