Bug HLG

Archive of the Yahoo! Groups mailing list for the Bug hand-launch glider 2002-2018

Date: Thursday, November 17, 2011 9:02 AM
Subject: Assistance Required - www.thebaggagecar.com
Hi All, I have a dream, a dream to unite all model makers and collectors around the world under one model mega-site. Wouldn't it be great to have a place were people from every scale & genre had a place to meet, swap news, ideas and help educate the world in all aspects of modelling. I cannot do this alone, I need help from all of you. I would appreciate any help anyone could give in the following areas:- Latest News - For anyone who can contribute news on any aspect of model making Writing Articles - I would like people to contribute article that would be useful to other modellers Expert Knowledge - Although I am a model maker and collector myself, I do not enough knowledge about every model. I would like to assemble a panel of experts to cover every aspect of modelling Clubs & Associations - Do you know any that would want to be listed free of charge Photo's - Layouts, individual items etc. If you visit the website www.thebaggagecar.com you will see we are still quite new and will need lots more help in the future but we are steadily building the site towards our final goal. If anyone has any advice or questions dont hesitate to contact me Many Thanks Alex www.thebaggagecar.com