Bug HLG

Archive of the Yahoo! Groups mailing list for the Bug hand-launch glider 2002-2018

Date: Monday, March 12, 2012 12:58 AM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] Re: Updated Bug plans...
The print shop is nice! I've found a trick to lining up tile print. Make sure in adobe you select print with alignment marks. Then use a strait pin to get things strait. Take sheet one push a pin thru the center of the marks. Slide sheet one over sheet two. Lift the corner so you can see the marks. Pin thru the center. Your marks are centered. Repeat for the rest of the corners and tape. Mitch On Mar 11, 2012, at 11:43 PM, Laurie <lwjcarroll@gmail.com> wrote: FYI....I have tried to tile print (20 A4 pages) it with Adobe Reader X aka Acrobat v10....but little errors of alignment crept in while I taped the rows together so that the rows wouldn't align correctly....I will get it printed in Pukekohe at the plan printer place next to Paper Plus book shop....its $15.00 for an AO plan there...Laurie --- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie" <lwjcarroll@...> wrote: > > Thanks Alan!!!...just downloaded this and will get it printed in Pukekohe asap....Rgds....Laurie > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Monday, March 12, 2012 12:43 AM
Subject: Re: Updated Bug plans...
FYI....I have tried to tile print (20 A4 pages) it with Adobe Reader X aka Acrobat v10....but little errors of alignment crept in while I taped the rows together so that the rows wouldn't align correctly....I will get it printed in Pukekohe at the plan printer place next to Paper Plus book shop....its $15.00 for an AO plan there...Laurie --- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie" <lwjcarroll@...> wrote: > > Thanks Alan!!!...just downloaded this and will get it printed in Pukekohe asap....Rgds....Laurie >
Date: Saturday, March 10, 2012 10:02 PM
Subject: Updated Bug plans...
Thanks Alan!!!...just downloaded this and will get it printed in Pukekohe asap....Rgds....Laurie