Bug HLG

Archive of the Yahoo! Groups mailing list for the Bug hand-launch glider 2002-2018

Date: Monday, June 24, 2013 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: plans for v-tail of original bug
Not defunct! Just $11.50 for the plans! :) https://www.rcmplans.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=2110&zenid=d495ffcc24bad7480c117a5654360860 --- In BugHLG@yahoogroups.com, "id_yell_dg" <winsvern@...> wrote: > > Any idea where I could find plans for v-tail of original bug? RCM plan service seems to be defunct. >
Date: Monday, June 24, 2013 1:59 AM
Subject: Re: plans for v-tail of original bug
It should be waiting for you in your inbox. Have fun.
Date: Sunday, June 23, 2013 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: [BugHLG] plans for v-tail of original bug
Hi from RCbobcat55@...  I have built about 12 of them over the years and am pretty sure I have a clean set of plans in my stash. If I can locate them I could get them scanned for a reasonable price and e-mail them to you as a pdf. I think the last set of plans I had done were about the same size and were about $10.00 at the local kinko's plus about $5.00 to have them printed. The best and most cost effective way would be to get them scanned and pdf'd to you then you can get them printed to save the postage costs.I will look tomorrow and let you know. Bob M.. owner RJM Systems. I do custom core cutting and custom building and produce 6 retro slope kits.  --- On Sun, 6/23/13, id_yell_dg <winsvern@...> wrote: From: id_yell_dg <winsvern@...> Subject: [BugHLG] plans for v-tail of original bug To: BugHLG@yahoogroups.com Date: Sunday, June 23, 2013, 9:30 PM   Any idea where I could find plans for v-tail of original bug? RCM plan service seems to be defunct. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Date: Sunday, June 23, 2013 9:30 PM
Subject: plans for v-tail of original bug
Any idea where I could find plans for v-tail of original bug? RCM plan service seems to be defunct.